Tips for Submitting Your Own Recording
Questions to Guide Your Recorded Story
- When did you move to Austin?
- What brought you to ACC?
- Who was the most influential person during your time at ACC?
- What is your passion? How did ACC help you pursue this?
- What do you value most and why?
- How does ACC fit into your values?
- What were some memorable moments of your time at ACC?
- Can you think of any funny stories from your ACC journey?
- How would you describe ACC?
Set Up Context
- Keep in mind that listeners may not be familiar with the specific people and places you mention. Be sure you set context throughout your story.
- Try as much as possible to shoot your video in brightly lit areas while avoiding backlit-settings
- Record in landscape orientation if possible
- Keep your phone steady while recording
- Make sure your phone is close enough to you to block out distractions and provide a clear video