Explore Careers that Start Here. Discover ACC’s Health Sciences!
Austin Community College is opening our doors for you to explore Eastview Campus, and you’re invited to take a tour!
See what sets ACC classes, science labs, and professionally trained faculty apart with hands-on tours of our top-ranked Health Sciences programs.
- Meet healthcare professionals who share your enthusiasm for serving our Central Texas communities
- Engage with faculty demonstrations
- Visit ACC’s innovative simulation labs & explore upskilling for professionals
- Learn how you can become a Riverbat & get 1-on-1 support registering for classes, without the application fees
- Explore the future of healthcare careers and how you can get there through affordable education, including the best ways to get money to help pay for college
Tour Our Labs
Tour our state-of-the-art simulation centers, labs, and more!
Discover diverse degree and certificate programs for students and working professionals seeking career advancement.
See how you can get help paying for college with financial aid and scholarships.
Meet Our Faculty
Meet ACC’s award-winning faculty & trained professionals in healthcare.
Get support to apply, enroll, and pay for college.
Health Sciences Open House:
Exploring Healthcare Careers
Discover your future in the Health Sciences at Austin Community College. Meet us at ACC Eastview for a community-wide open house exploring in-demand careers across healthcare.
Saturday, February 24, 2024
10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
ACC Eastview Campus | 3401 Webberville Road – Map